Click on the photos to enlarge then press back to return to this page ... and leave comments please ? Also at the bottom click "older posts" to see more of them thanks for looking !!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

SherryzDesignzCo.com




You can see my work at my website and purchase anything I have posted there. I am pretty new to all this stamping stuff and I really enjoy it on my spare time. I am a mother of 3 boys and one stepdaughter so I am really busy plus I work for a call center from home. It is pretty awesome to be able to work and still see my kids on my breaks and lunches! I am very happy with my husband and family and they support me all the way. Thanks for looking at my blog and hope that I can inspire or make a difference in someones life or at least create a smile. For now here is a picture of me, my husband and my kids !

No comments:

Post a Comment