Click on the photos to enlarge then press back to return to this page ... and leave comments please ? Also at the bottom click "older posts" to see more of them thanks for looking !!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heres a peek at what one of the books I make look like ....

Here is a book that I made for children or anyone that wants one ..might be good for copics I don't know I don't own any ...but I used some Crayola pencils ...I may say I need practice but this is just an idea how they look ..hee hee. Thanks for looking !

this is a Before picture of the inside of Alice in Wonderland book ....

And this is AFTER ....isn't it cute ? Im sure you an do better than me but it is still interesting !


Let me know I can make you a book or two ...LOL

Please leave any comments much appreciated !

No comments:

Post a Comment