Click on the photos to enlarge then press back to return to this page ... and leave comments please ? Also at the bottom click "older posts" to see more of them thanks for looking !!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

better pics of my books

This one is for maybe a grandma to put her photos of her and her husband ...or her grandchildren and children ...

This is what the inside looks like and all the pages ...

I like the look of relaxation and peace ...

Thanks for looking and let me know if there are any special requests ..my books sell for $5 each plus shipping and handling depending where u are. You can comment here or see my store in etsy.com ....my store name is jaffnath         here is a link.    sherry's etsy store


you can message me what you are looking for thanks...and check these older posts for books I have already made that are still for sale thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment